Common QuickBooks/Quicken Questions:
What can we help you with today?
To connect Quicken to the Online Banking platform, you will need to deactivate and then reactivate within the Quicken platform.
- Select Tools > Account List
- Click Edit
- Select Online Services > Deactivate
- Navigate to the “General” tab and delete People’s Credit Union
- Click Ok
- Select Tools > Account List > Edit > Online Services > Setup Now
- Be sure to link your accounts. Do not “Add New”
- Log in to your People’s Credit Union, Online Banking
- Download one of the following Web Connect files.
- In QuickBooks Online, choose Transactions > Banking.
- In the upper right corner, click File Upload.
- Click Browse and select People’s Credit Union Express Web Connect file from your computer.
- Click Next.
- In the drop-down menu, select the account where you would like to upload the transactions.
- When the download is finished click, I’m done. Let’s go!
- After your download finishes, click the New Transactions tab to see what was downloaded.
This functionality is no longer available to our members, we apologize for the inconvience.
Quicken and QuickBooks will be available to our members approximately 5 days after we go live with our new Online Banking platform.
If you normally login with your People’s Credit Union online banking credentials through QuickBooks, Quicken, or other account aggregation services, you will have to login again once you have completed the first-time login process in our new platform. Please note that access to your People’s online banking profile through QuickBooks may be unavailable for a few business days following the launch of the new platform.