Welcome to People’s Credit Union’s online loan payment service.
Our Pay myLoan™ service can help you make your loan payment using your debit card or bank account information.
Required information for submitting payment:
The loan number and ZIP code associated with the person who is listed first on the loan account.
For Assistance Contact our Member Service Center at 800.498.8930
- Payments can be made to a People’s Credit Union Consumer Loan (Personal or Auto), Mortgage, or Home Equity.
- Payments will be effective only after the transaction has been validated.
- Payments received Monday through Friday before 3:00 pm ET will be applied with today’s effective date. Payments after 3:00 pm ET Monday through Friday, on Saturday, Sundays and Federal Holidays will be effective on the next business day.
- Any disputed transaction will result in payment reversal from your loan and may result in late fees (Refer to your loan agreement for details on late payments).
- Please retain a copy of the supplied receipt page or e-mail as proof your transaction has been approved.
- A Convenience Fee of $10 will be added to each submitted transaction made as a Guest Payment with a Debit Card.
- The service is free to members who enroll and sign in to their account to do a one-time or recurring payment using their deposit account information.
- Members may also make payments through our automated telephone line by calling 800.498.8930 and selecting Option 5.
- Please note, it may take up to three (3) business days for your payment to be withdrawn from your designated deposit account.