People’s Credit Union – You Belong…On Our Team!
Formed nearly 100 years ago to better serve the working class of Aquidneck Island, People’s Credit Union
is driven by our responsibility to help make the communities we serve a better place. That begins and
ends by championing the banking needs and well-being of our neighbors, and neighborhoods every day,
and holding true to the ideals embodied within our official name – The People’s Credit Union.
People’s Credit Union believes in providing an extraordinary employee experience. As a matter of fact, it is one of our core values.
Employees are encouraged to volunteer their time throughout the year in and around our communities. At People’s Credit Union, we are inspired by the dedication our employees have to make a difference in the world. Our employee-run Community Enhancement Committee works with many non-profits to provide volunteer opportunities that are both meaningful and rewarding.
We build strong connections/relationships.
We have passion for what we do.
Community is who we are.
Our members’ well-being matters to us.
We will be a reliable and honest partner.
We will create an actively engaged culture built on a foundation of high trust.
We are determined to ensure every interaction is aligned with credit union values of quality, equity and helping one another.
We will listen to understand and compassionately support your needs.
We will offer useful and practical solutions for your most challenging situations.
At People’s Credit Union, we live by our core value of “Providing an Extraordinary Employment Experience” by ensuring our benefits package meets the individual needs of our employees.
As an employee of the People’s Credit Union team:
- Our health, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts offer lots of flexibility with minimal waiting periods to enroll. Our 401(k) plan is available immediately and People’s provides a generous match to employee contributions.
- Company-paid life insurance and long term disability benefits including our Employee Assistance plan is available to our employees at no cost.
- Other benefits available include, optional life insurance coverage, accident, hospitalization and cancer protection plans.
- We know work/life balance can be difficult to manage. In addition to paid time off including vacation, holidays, sick time and bonus days, we allow our employees to buy additional vacation time and even encourage them to meet their civic duties by offering paid time off for jury duty and election voting.
- Service awards, employee referral bonus, tuition reimbursement and interest-free technology equipment and work attire loans round out this AWESOME package!
- For six consecutive years, employees have consistently given us very high ratings for the excellent benefit package we offer. And, for the sixth year in a row have voted us one of the “Best Places to Work” in Rhode Island.
People’s Credit Union is a great organization to work for, not only do you learn about the financial world itself, but it is a great opportunity to grow within the company. People’s Credit Union is built on trust and empowerment which gives their employees the ability to succeed and provide the credit union with a strong backbone.Brendan LaPrey
Applying for a Job
Please note all candidates will be required to consent to a criminal, bondability and credit check. People’s Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 800.498.8930 X1337 for assistance.