People’s Credit Union – You Belong…On Our Team!
We are driven by helping people and the community. This means making meaningful connections with our members so we can truly understand their needs. It also means providing our employees the respect and attention they deserve, because that directly impacts the quality of service to our members.
We are committed to the employee experience as much as we are the member and community experience because we believe you can’t have one without the others. We care deeply about our employees and believe strongly that their voices matter. We empower our employees to learn, grow and succeed, encouraging them to make a difference anywhere they can, at work and in our community.
We strive to make our community a better place,
for our members, and our neighbors.
We are member owned and truly member centric.
We will be a reliable and honest partner.
We will create an actively engaged culture built on a foundation of high trust.
We are determined to ensure every interaction is aligned with credit union values of quality, equity and helping one another.
We will listen to understand and compassionately support your needs.
We will offer useful and practical solutions for your most challenging situations.
At People’s Credit Union, we provide the guidance, resources and support necessary for our employees to succeed, treating them with the respect and attention they deserve.
As an employee of the People’s Credit Union team:
- Our health, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts offer lots of flexibility with minimal waiting periods to enroll. Our 401(k) plan is available immediately and People’s provides a generous match to employee contributions.
- Company-paid life insurance and long term disability benefits including our Employee Assistance plan is available to our employees at no cost.
- Other benefits available include, optional life insurance coverage, accident, hospitalization and cancer protection plans.
- We know work/life balance can be difficult to manage. In addition to paid time off including vacation, holidays, sick time and bonus days, we allow our employees to buy additional vacation time, offer a paid day off for their annual physical, and even encourage them to meet their civic duties by offering paid time off for jury duty and election voting.
- Service awards, employee referral bonus, tuition reimbursement and interest-free technology equipment and work attire loans round out this AWESOME package!
- For six consecutive years, employees have consistently given us very high ratings for the excellent benefit package we offer. And, for the sixth year in a row have voted us one of the “Best Places to Work” in Rhode Island.
“What sets People’s Credit Union apart is its unwavering commitment to its employees. They genuinely care about our well-being and professional development, providing an inclusive and supportive environment that encourages us to thrive. The leadership team leads by example, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and respect. This fosters a sense of unity and camaraderie amongst the employees, making it feel like more than just a workplace.”
C. Davis, Human Resource and Talent Lead
Applying for a Job
Please note all candidates will be required to consent to a criminal, bondability and credit check. People’s Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 800.498.8930 for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Resources
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Credit Union is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants. As such, the Credit Union does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, or gender (including gender identity or gender expression), national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. This commitment is evident in all aspects of the Credit Union’s employment practices and policies, including recruiting, hiring, job assignment, promotion, compensation, discipline, discharge, benefits, and training.
This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, layoff and recall, social and recreational programs, employee facilities, termination, and retirement. Any communication from an applicant for employment, an employee, a government agency, or an attorney concerning any equal employment opportunity matter is to be referred to the Head of Human Resources & Talent. Any employee who feels they are the victim of discrimination has a responsibility to report this concern to their supervisor (who is required to report any such concerns to the Head of Human Resources & Talent), any member of the Senior Management Team, or Human Resources as outlined in the Open Door Policy. The Head of Human Resources & Talent is responsible for formulating, implementing, coordinating, and monitoring all efforts in the area of equal employment opportunity.