Yes! You can enroll in two-factor authentication via your favorite authentication apps, including Google Authenticator, Authy, and Duo. To enroll, ensure your authentication app is downloaded on your mobile device and complete the following steps:
- Log in to your account via the full desktop site.
- Hover over Settings at the top of the screen, then click “Security Settings”.
- In the Two-Factor Authentication section click the pencil icon and then “Enroll”.
- Scan the QR (Quick Response) code using your preferred authentication app or manually enter the code into your app.
- Once People’s Credit Union has been added to your authentication app, enter the 6-digit code displayed in the app into the box displayed under the QR code in online banking and click “Next”.
- The Toggle will change to On, and you can click “Done” to complete the process.