We are pleased to announce that beginning Wednesday, January 27 will be updating our fleet of Automated Teller Machines (ATMs). These new ATMs will provide a significantly improved experience.
For those simply making withdrawals from your account, transferring funds between accounts or checking your balance, you will find the screens more intuitive and transaction times faster. For those making deposits, you will no longer need to fill out an ATM deposit envelope to complete your cash and/or check transaction. Your cash and checks can be inserted directly into the ATM deposit receptor. To replace each machine, we will need to make the ATM unavailable for several hours. Please note the following schedule of ATM closures:
- Bristol Drive-up: Wednesday, January 27
- Newport Walk-up: Thursday, February 4
- Portsmouth Drive-up: Date to be determined
- North Kingstown Drive-up: Tuesday, February 9
- Wakefield Walk-up: Thursday, February 11
- Middletown Drive-up: will be closed Friday, February 12 through Wednesday, February 17 as extensive work is needed to replace the ATM building.
- Middletown Walk-up: Thursday, February 18
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience that these ATM closures will cause, but we believe the new machines will provide a much better member experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback.