Eligibility Requirements for Participation:
- Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college/university/ trade school program during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of the sponsoring credit union.
- Each applicant must complete a current Scholarship Application and submit it with the other required material to People’s Credit Union.
Students must submit the following items with their completed applications. All items requested must be received for the application to qualify for consideration. All applications are due to the Credit Union by Friday, April 9th.
- Completed printed Application.
- An academic transcript of grades.
- A typewritten essay of at least 250 words describing what career you wish to pursue when you complete your education and why.
- A detailed list of extracurricular/community and/or volunteer activities.
All scholarship applications are due to the Credit Union by Friday, April 9th
Applications can be dropped off to any branch location or mailed to:
People’s Credit Union
858 West Main Road
Middletown, RI 02842
The Scholarship Application is available HERE.