Breadcrumb page navigation
Cooperative Credit Union Association College Scholarship
The Cooperative Credit Union Association will be awarding eight $500 college scholarships this year to full-time students currently enrolled in or accepted to a college, university, trade school or community college undergraduate program. Students who are a member of People’s Credit Union or whose parent(s) or guardian are a member are eligible.
- The applicant must be a full-time student currently enrolled in or accepted to a college/university/community college or trade school undergraduate program for the 2018 school year
- The applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of People’s Credit Union
- Students must submit the following items with their completed applications. All items requested must be received in order for the application to qualify for consideration:
- Completed Cooperative Credit Union Association Scholarship Application Form (in black ink)
- Academic transcript
- 250 word essay describing what career the student wishes to pursue upon completion of their education and why
- Detailed list of volunteer and community activities
- Letter of support from a person in authority at a non-profit organization, hospital, or other charitable organization that they student isactively involved in serving as a volunteer
The 2018 scholarship has been awarded. Please check back next year!
People’s Credit Union
858 West Main Road
Middletown, RI 02842