Better Values - Better Banking Credit Union Scholarship Program
Better Values - Better Banking will award three $1,500 scholarships in Rhode Island in 2020.
Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college/university degree program during the 2020-2021 academic year. All applications are due by Friday, July 17th to:
People's Credit Union
858 West Main Road
Middletown, RI 02842
- The applicant must be a full-time student currently enrolled in or accepted to a college/university/community college or trade school undergraduate program for the 2020 school year
- The applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of People’s Credit Union
- Students must submit the following items with their completed applications. All items requested must be received in order for the application to qualify for consideration:
- Completed Cooperative Credit Union Association Scholarship Application BVBB 2020 Scholarship Application form (in black ink) by Friday, July 17th.
- Academic transcript
- A typewritten essay of at least 250 word essay describing what career the student wishes to pursue upon completion of their education and why
- Detailed list of volunteer and community activities