Breadcrumb page navigation
When you’re ready, our Mortgage Loan Officers are here to help you with your application. To start the process the MLO will ask you a series of questions in order to provide you with a Loan Estimate. This disclosure will help you to understand the terms of the loan and the cost of the loan.
Once you have reviewed the Loan Estimate and have given us your Intent to Proceed the Mortgage Loan Officer will ask you to provide supporting documentation.
Here’s some information we’ll need from you to support your mortgage loan application:
- W-2 Forms for prior two years and most recent pay stub
- If self-employed: last two years personal and business tax returns including all schedules
- Full asset statements for the last two months - this includes checking, saving, TSP, IRA, most recent quarterly 401k and investment statements for all borrowers (please indicate if any of these accounts are with People’s Credit Union)
- Pension and/or Social Security Award Letter (if applicable)
In addition for Refinances:
- Copy of current mortgage statement(s)
- Copy of Homeowner’s Insurance Declaration Page
- Copy of current Real Estate Tax Bill
In addition for Purchases:
- Copy of signed Purchase and Sales Agreement
- Copy of Inspection Report