Internet Privacy Statement
People’s Credit Union takes the privacy of its members with tremendous seriousness. As such, we take steps to protect the privacy of your financial information. When you visit our website, we employ the safeguards below to help protect you against unauthorized use of your protected information.
People’s Credit Union Website
When you visit our website to browse, read, or download information, your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
• Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
• Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
• Type of browser software and operating system you are using;
• Date and time you access our site; and
• The Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
• We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
• We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
• We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plug-in.